The Adventures of Lumi Nary Light, A Fairy Tale of a Teeny Tiny Angel ©
Written and illustrated by Sonya Haramis, M.Ed.
A delightful children’s book for young readers ages 5-8 beautifully told with loving lessons of wonder and magic.
Lumi, a teeny tiny angel, has to earn her wings by bringing Betsy and Sammy safely back home by dawn. They ran away and can’t find their way back home. Now they’re trapped in evil dark woods. Lumi finds them and takes them on sparkling magic trips they’ll never forget and fights evil forces trying to stop her.
- The Mom’s Choice Awards® Distinguished Honoree. The Mom’s Choice Awards® named The Adventures of Lumi Nary Light A Fairy Tale of a Teeny Tiny Angel, among the best in family-friendly media, for Fantasy, Myths & Legends for ages 5-8.
- USA Best Books Award Winner for Children’s Fiction, and Award Finalist in Children’s Mind/Body/Spirit
- Creative Child Magazine: Creative Child Awards Program, a Preferred Choice Award, Books for Kids category
- National Indie Excellence Awards winner Children’s Inspirational/Motivational
- Honorable Mention Purple Dragonfly Book Awards in Children’s Chapter Book, and Spiritual/Religious categories
The Circle of Olympians ©
by Sonya Haramis, M.Ed.
Available in paperback or Kindle
Calliope has no idea what odyssey awaits her when she embarks on a journey to Greece to spend the summer with her beloved grandmother who will give her the love and healing she needs. Soon after she arrives though, amazing family secrets are revealed to her…a prelude to the Greek gods and goddesses she will meet, who materialize from ancient Greek mythology.
- National Best Books Awards Award Winner for Mythology/Folklore, and Award Finalist in Visionary Fiction
- National Indie Excellence Awards Award Finalist for Multicultural Fiction
Gracious Gifts…Expressions of the Divine ©
by Sonya Haramis, M.Ed.
Gracious Gifts…Expressions of the Divine is a beautiful book of inspirational stories told through the eyes of the Dreamer. Through visions the Dreamer meets the Master, the Divine, and the Mother, whose wise lessons touch her heart. They guide and teach her about love and how it is always there for us if we provide the Divine silence and time to touch our hearts.
- National Indie Excellence Awards Award Winner for Religious Fiction
- National Indie Excellence Awards Award Winner for Short Story Fiction